Complaint Review: instant-hypnosis.com

• Updated: Sat, March 12, 2011

• Reported By: Unhappy Consumer — Aliso Viejo California USA
instant-hypnosis.com
Aliso Viejo, California United States of America

instant-hypnosis.com SWREG, Inc. No promised 100% Guarantee Aliso Viejo, California

*Author of original report: Refund Issued

Instant-Hypnosis.com promises the following on their website: We guarantee you'll be absolutely thrilled by your hypnosis sessions... or you don't pay a penny!Our guarantee is pretty simple. We promise you'll enjoy great value and experience real results. If you don't, just contact us and we'll refund the entire cost of your entire order!You can request a refund up to 90 days after purchasing your product.

I purchased a product, listened to it & didn't like it.  I have requested a refund multiple times on their help ticket system & they, in my opinion, gave me the run around & haven't issued a refund.

I called SWREG, Inc., who appears to be owned by Digital River and to whom PayPal sent the money.  They tried to put me through to the people at Instant-Hypnosis.com, but since SWREG recieved the money, I asked for a supervisor.  I was on the phone for over 24 minutes and never got  through to a supervisor.

I have not received a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instant-hypnosiscom/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/instant-hypnosiscom-SWREG-Inc-No-promised-100-Guarantee-Aliso-Viejo-California-697928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instant-hypnosis.com

Refund Issued

AUTHOR: Unhappy Consumer - (USA)

I received my refund - Thank you