Complaint Review: instant insurance marketing

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: john — littleton Colorado
instant insurance marketing
10801 National Blvd. Culver City, California USA

instant insurance marketing Instant insurance; instant insurance transfers its a scam! spent $2000 dollars on a package deal to receive no live lead. SCAMMERS!!!!!! Culver City California

*Consumer Comment: CONTACT ME!!!

I also am an insurance agent in the state of Colorado. I received a dozen phone calls by instant insurance and spoke about this great package deal for the price of $2000 dollars. I asked how they got my number and with trust from the agent she mentioned they had "automated bots" which are highly illegal I might add, Big Red Flag!! But thinking of this awesome money saving deal I was getting I went ahead with the deal. I was dealing with an agent by the name of Felicia Johnson which she asured me I was getting the best deal ever. Days and Days went past with still no live lead or any progress of that nature but only to receive a link to BBB??

I sincerely encourage everyone to do their research before giving any personal info expecially to "instant insurance". After all that I never receive my money back and constantly call to get a hold of a manager only to find out that felicia Johnson was one of the managers. She left me on hold each time of contact of my refund! They left me with no choice but to contact the BBB to report a fraudulent company which i plan on takkng further acttions. Instant insurance marketing is the same company as instant insurance transfers and are to be noted as SCAMMERS! I personally hope I see some action taken against instant insurance marketing and the termination of the agent Felicia Johnson. Please people do your research before you make decisions like this. SCAM!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instant-insurance-marketing/Culver-City-California-10801/instant-insurance-marketing-Instant-insurance-instant-insurance-transfers-its-a-scam-sp-1091734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instant insurance marketing

CONTACT ME!!!

AUTHOR: First Integrity Inc - ()

I have been scammed as well.  I know the location of these people and am heading to police right now.  Jason@firstintegrity.us