Complaint Review: Instant Tax in Charlotte, NC

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Demekia — Concord North Carolina United States of America
Instant Tax in Charlotte, NC
The Plaza Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Instant Tax in Charlotte, NC I filed with them last year I didn't get what they told me I would get back. They ripped me off for more than $500.00 and then It wasn't there when they told me it would be there. I had to keep runnin Charlotte, North Carolina

I went to file with instant tax last year I never received all my taxes like they promised me. They ripped me off by more than $500.00 dollars and my return was not even back when they said that it would be. I had to keep going back and forth to Charlotte because every time I would call they would never answer the phone. So I was running my gas out for that also. I was very disappointed and still is. I would like to know if there is a way in which I could get my lost back on my taxes this year . Or am I just OUT! Disappointed customer. But I can say God don't like ugly and I say that to say this.... May God Bless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Tax-in-Charlotte-NC/Charlotte-North-Carolina-/Instant-Tax-in-Charlotte-NC-I-filed-with-them-last-year-I-didnt-get-what-they-told-me-I-990267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Tax in Charlotte, NC