Complaint Review: instant tax service

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: tara — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
instant tax service
1520 west blvd. suite j charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

instant tax service i filed my taxes with them on Jan.3 2012 they told me i would have my taxes back on Jan.15 2012 charlotte, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: A comment

I filed my taxes with instant tax service on Jan.3,2012 the gave me a $50.00 loan
I was told i would have $2969 dollars within 14 days i received $2429 dollars on Jan.30,2012
Everytime i contacted the company i got the run around i went t the place of business only to find they were
closed. When i went to pick my check up they didn't give me any
Of my paperwork nor an explanation of why my check was short

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instant-tax-service/charlotte-North-Carolina-28208/instant-tax-service-i-filed-my-taxes-with-them-on-Jan3-2012-they-told-me-i-would-have-my-859887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instant tax service

A comment

AUTHOR: Joseph - (U.S.A.)

I am in no way supporting Instant Tax in this matter.

However, the IRS did not begin to accept returns until January 17, so any indication that you would received your refund prior to that date was either a mistake by the preparer, or a misleading comment to get youto complete your return.  No refund from the IRS would have been possible for at least a few days after January 17.

Also, all reputable tax preparation services are required by IRS regulation to provide you with completed returns and applicable paperwork.