Complaint Review: instant tax service

• Updated: Sun, December 08, 2013

• Reported By: ike — chicago Illinois
instant tax service
754 e. 79th st chicago, Illinois USA

instant tax service I was over charged taking their holiday loan, and I was forced to file my taxes with them. at one point I caught their mistake and they refund me money but it was only $20.00 chicago Illinois

I filed my taxes with instant tax service I was over charged on fees, and I was forced to file my taxes with them. I was told I had to in order to take the loan. I was also charged high fees for the loan, and processing. They took over $500.00 in fees !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instant-tax-service/chicago-Illinois-60620/instant-tax-service-I-was-over-charged-taking-their-holiday-loan-and-I-was-forced-to-fil-1105358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instant tax service