Complaint Review: Instant Tax Service

• Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Instant Tax Service
79th Cedar Avenue Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

Instant Tax Service Filed my tax with my last paycheck stub for a $100.00 loan without my consent. Cleveland, Ohio

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: AGREE!

I went to Instant Tax Service on 79th Cedar, They had a false advertisement saying that a person could get up to $1,000.00 loan with your last paycheck stub. It was around Christmas time so my daughter called me about it and we went up their and they gave us $100.00.

They didn't give us time to give them their $100.00 back or come back with our w2's.They automatic filed our taxes without our consent, they took alot of fees out of our check and they stole our money from taxes.

What they said i was going to get back was way less then i supposed to receive, I had to w2"s from both of my jobs, by them filing with my last paycheck stubb from one job they said that they already file my taxes and now i'm going to have to do a amendment with them with my w2 from my other job.

This tax service didn't give us our tax papers they gave us some papers that they make up off the loan. When i got that check that they gave me the check was printed up in their place because everybody money went to thier bank account. No company like Walmart, or no one else wouldn't cash the check.

I called up their and they told me to come back up their and they gave me a coupns witch did not work to go across the street and cash our checks, across the street was charging $80.00 to cash the checks and if we didn't want to do that , buy $100.00 worth of items out their store and they would cash the check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Tax-Service/Cleveland-Ohio-/Instant-Tax-Service-Filed-my-tax-with-my-last-paycheck-stub-for-a-10000-loan-without-m-855755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Tax Service

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AGREE!

AUTHOR: manupfly - (United States of America)

I agree with everything.
I was able to get a refund because my sister nows the girl who work there.
They charged me way too much! My friend is collecting statements and getting refunds. Let me know how she can reach you to help. They are crooks.

Liberals