Complaint Review: instant tax service

• Updated: Sat, January 21, 2012

• Reported By: mackbone — rockford Illinois United States of America
instant tax service
broadway Internet United States of America

instant tax service this company lied to me about getting a RAL loan and over charged me, Internet

on jan.13th 2012 i seen an ad for instant tax to get up to a thousand doller loan so i went in to see what they where about  and i only recieved 100 dollars.with this loan is a promise to file with them.so on jan15th 2012 they call saying they need all my info for my w2s so they can process my tax return by jan.17th 2012.AT this time i filed for the 24-to 48 hr.RAL loan.I called on tuesday jan18th2012 to see if my return was approved yet they said it was not to call back tomorrow.so i call back the next day and they tell me the same.

Now by friday the 20th 2012 they said the bank is printing checks and they will call if my return has come in.I call3 or 4 times but no check.It is now saturday the 21st 2012 and i call and they tell me that if i didnt get a check on friday than my return would not be in until thursday the 26th 2012.They could never tell me why i was not approved for the RAL loan how much i will be chared for filling and i never gave a w2.so if any one is thinking about going to instant tax to file dont do it it is a scam and no one will ever give you a straight answer.this company should be put out of business.It is wrong for them to lie to people about thier own money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instant-tax-service/internet/instant-tax-service-this-company-lied-to-me-about-getting-a-RAL-loan-and-over-charged-me-826264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instant tax service