Complaint Review: Instant Tax Service

• Submitted: Sun, January 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Instant Tax Service
2101 B East Lake Mead Blvd North Las Vegas,, Nevada U.S.A.

Instant Tax Service Deceptive and Misleading North Las Vegas, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Banks & Lenders move the money... not Instant Tax Service

On Jan.15 I did my taxes with Agazi@Instant Tax Service. Do to my financial situation in the hope of recieving cash fast I agreed to do my taxes there even after seeing that he would charge me $220 for preperation[other comp. charge $35 proces fee] and the bank would charge me $400 to recieve $970 within 10min of processing if approved.

I questioned Mr agazi what would be the reason for denial of 10min, he stated that if the bank ran out of money but I was ahead of the game there should be no problem. He said if their was it would resubmit for a 24 hr that would cost $370.

on Jan 16 I called and was advsd I was denied the 10 min and was submitted for a 24 to 48 hr.I told him 48 hr was never mentioned b4. He said he should know by that afternoon.

That evening and the next day I was told I was still pending. I questioned Jessica sotelo about it being saturday and almost 5pm and she said it was not a regular bank and would not close at 5pm or weekend.

On Sunday I spoke with Maribell Serrano who said they would not know anything until tuesday because the bank was closed on the weekend and monday is a holiday. I told her that is not what I was told and she said they tell all customers this and she was present when I had filed. I advsd her I would be contacting the BBB and she stated if thats how I felt.

I feel this is deceptive and misleading. with the financial status of the whole country 48 hrs or after the holiday could mean food,lights or even a roof over your family head to many people. Only someone in this situation would agree to pay $400 to recieve $1000 instant cash. They never provided me with any terms and conditions or anything for that matter. I just comfirmed correct info on the monitor. I belived what I was told and feel I was ripped off.

Pearl
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Tax-Service/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Instant-Tax-Service-Deceptive-and-Misleading-North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-413604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Tax Service

Banks & Lenders move the money... not Instant Tax Service

AUTHOR: Taxgirl - (U.S.A.)

Hi Pearl. I know that the ARAL or 10 min loan gets denied by the bank for all sorts of reasons. The bank doesn't share those reasons with us as employees. Not sure why anybody told you they knew the reason. We don't get that kind of information. Its sounds like he did tell you he was resubmitting your 10 minute ARAL as a RAL, which takes 24-48 hours instead of 10 minutes. You should have signed all the paperwork that says how long they take. Check your records to make sure. If you can't find your paperwork, go back to the office and ask to see the forms you signed. If the business is doing its job, your paperwork will be on file and they can give you another copy. The bank was also closed for the Monday holiday, which affected how fast RALs were processed.