Complaint Review: Instant Tax Services

• Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Instant Tax Services
79th Cedar Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

Instant Tax Services File my tax with my last pay check stub for a loan i got from them for $100.00 Cleveland, Ohio

I received a letter from Instant Tax Services trying to call me a liar. I went into their office for a $100.00 loan December 23rd 2011. They approved me for a loan with my last paycheck stub and end up filing my taxes with out my W2's. So now i get a letter in the mail stating that they gave me the loan and I came back into their office on January 16th 2012 with my W2's which they are lying, i never went back their to file my taxes because they never gave me a chance to come into their office with my W2's they file my taxes with my last pay check stub.

It was so crazy that they file my taxes like that without my consent. When my job gave me my W2, I was waiting on my other W2 from the other job so that i could file both of them together. I was so mad that the Instant Tax Service file my taxes with my last pay check stub and they didnt gave me a chance to file both of my W2's together or gave me a chance to pay back that $100.00. When i got that check from Instant tax services for $2,722.05 i was like what is this and they took $737.95 from me and that was outragous.

I am so mad because i had to go to H&R Block for them to give me a second look and do a amendment, and i dont understand why they would lie and say i went back to Instant Tax Services because i never did. Instant Tax Services never gave me my 1040, I only have the loan paper that they gave me and now they are saying  I signed some form 8879 and i dont no anything about that form they are big liars and they company need to be shut down and all of us that they beat out our money should be reimbursed with our money back. Its motional destress because the bind that they put people through and the headaches that a person suffer about their money that we work hard for.

This is what top it off on the letter that i just receive tells me that based upon the foregoing, its now considers this complaint resolved. No this complaint is not resolved because they is lying and i never went back to them to file my taxes and i truely had to go to H&R Block to fix my taxes and i still havent received my taxes from the amendment from my other W2. I have witnesses at my job that how i was so mad about Instant Tax Services and the person at H&R Block that filed my ammendment, this company really needs to be shut down. Now they lying about what they did because they know that they are wrong and legal action should be taken against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Tax-Services/Cleveland-Ohio-/Instant-Tax-Services-File-my-tax-with-my-last-pay-check-stub-for-a-loan-i-got-from-them-f-932239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Tax Services