retired

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: LAWANNA — indianapolis Indiana
Instant Tax Services
8939 E. 38th Street indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Instant Tax Services INSTANT TAX SERVICES IS A BIG JOKE!!! THEY TELL YOU ONE AMOUNT AND GO AS FAR AS WRITTING THAT AMOUNT ON YOUR PAPERWORK BUT IN ACTUALITY, THEY CHARGE YOU DOUBLE THAT AND ONLY QUOTE YOU A SMALLER AMO indianapolis, Indiana

I went into instant tax services on February 22,2013 to have my 2012 return prepared as well as my 2011 amended return. The girl in there named April told me that since my return wasn't that much that I would be charged $350.92 instead of the entire $620.92 amount.  As well as I would need to pay $150.00 upfront to have my amended return filed.  I agreed to that and paid the money.

When I finally recieve my check, I was charged the entire amount and still til this day have only recieved $140.00 back from them on the overcharged fees.  And on top of all of that, I recieved my amended return back in the mail as being filled out incorrectly.

I returned to the office because no one ever seems to answer the phone in the location and sat there outside of the location for over TWO hours during business hours and the location NEVER opened!!!!!!! What a joke!!! And to top it all off, the corporate office said that they would have the owner contact me because there is nothing that they can do and til this no no call from owner nor no money back!!!

WHAT A RIP OFF!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Tax-Services/indianapolis-Indiana-46226/Instant-Tax-Services-INSTANT-TAX-SERVICES-IS-A-BIG-JOKE-THEY-TELL-YOU-ONE-AMOUNT-AND-G-1043377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Tax Services