Complaint Review: instant tax services

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: Princetilla — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
instant tax services

instant tax services, Instant tax service, what a rip off, Internet

*Consumer Comment: PLEASE FILE ALL COMPLAINTS!!

In january, I walked into instant tax services, hoping to receive $1000 loan, but later found out I was approved for only $50 dollars, however in desperate need I accept the $50, but I was told I will be charged a $50 bank fee. And $500.00 processing fees, in which was extremely expensive, I thought. but I really needed the $50 dollars, I really needed some money at the time. then later found out that the manager had submitted my paperwork to the I r s, with out my w 2 forms, and I will only be charged $550.00.

however when receiving my I r s refund, I noticed that my refund was deducted $817.00. I spoke to the manager, I was told to contact the district manager of instant tax services, that never happen, I talked to about 20 different representatives and in which they took notes they claimed, and that they would forward my complaint to the headquarter and that someone will be giving me a call back. and yes she call me back and stated that she will be mailing out my refund reimbursement, that was a month later.

I called back spoke to a representative, she stated that It would take longer but, I will receive my refund reimbursement. On march, 28th, I spoke to another representative and explain the same situation, and ask her where is my check of $267.00, and she stated that I will not receive my check, my reimbursement money, she cannot help me, because the manager did not note the folder, And she does not work there,anymore, she said that she was aware of the fees mistake, but headquarters ,will not refund my money back. What a rip off, and this needs to stop!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instant-tax-services/internet/instant-tax-services-Instant-tax-service-what-a-rip-off-Internet-860432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instant tax services

PLEASE FILE ALL COMPLAINTS!!

AUTHOR: BeenScammed - (United States of America)

PLEASE CONTACT THE BBB, YOUR STATES OAG (the for in available online), AND YOUR LOCAL NEWS! ITS  is current;y being sued by the feds in 5 states. They are aware of their scams. Report them so that can be put out of business!