Complaint Review: Instant Tax Services

• Reported By: Tried of Waiting — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
Instant Tax Services
Little Rock, Arkansas Little Rock, Arkansas United States of America

Instant Tax Services 100% Rip-Offs Little Rock, Arkansas

I was ripped off by Instant-Tax-Services. I was told that I would qualify for a RAL. to this day I am waiting on my Income tax refund. I never received a RAL. However I did receive a $50 loan that is coasting me $700. I am warning anyone who might want to consider Instant Tax Services to prepare their taxes, to not go there. They will rip you off. Also your State Tax will go straight to there bank account. Please beware of this company. I got my taxes prepared at the Little Rock, Arkansas Location on University. But they are all the same. Also when you call the corporate office they can not answer any of your questions or complaints, but what they will do is cruse you out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Tax-Services/Little-Rock-Arkansas-/Instant-Tax-Services-100-Rip-Offs-Little-Rock-Arkansas-831879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Tax Services