Complaint Review: instant tax services

• Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: takogun — Hermitage Tennessee United States of America
instant tax services
nolensville pike nashville, Tennessee United States of America

instant tax services Promised i would have my refund by friday 01/27/2012 nashville, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Psychic????

I went in December to instant tax services and got the 300.00 dollar loan. I went back in the office when I got my w-2 on Monday 01/23/2012 and when i got there they said I was denied the ral and that they already sent my taxes to the IRS. for one I wasn't aware that they could do that without my w-2 but anyway they said I would get a check that following Friday 01/27/2012

well today Thursday 01/26/2012 they called and said the IRS had a glitch and i wouldn't receive a check til Tuesday 01/31/2012 and i saved the voice mail she left .so I called the office back and another lady told me that the IRS wasn't releasing any checks to any comaney til Monday or Tuesday. I think it was wrong of them to tell alot of people that they getting they money on Friday and not and i think they knew this. alot of people are thinking tomorrow they are receiving a check and they are not

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instant-tax-services/nashville-Tennessee-37211/instant-tax-services-Promised-i-would-have-my-refund-by-friday-01272012-nashville-Tenn-829213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instant tax services

Psychic????

AUTHOR: patti - (United States of America)

The IRS just announced this today:

Unless the company has a psychic on staff they couldn't possibly have know as you allege.