Complaint Review: instant tax services

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: tashanna — washington District of Columbia United States of America
instant tax services
1824 goodhope road southeast washington, District of Columbia United States of America

instant tax services instant tax ripoff customers washington, District of Columbia

i filed my taxes on january 23rd,2012 @ instant tax services @ 1824 goodhope road southeast and was do to pick up my refund on febuary 3rd,2012 and when i got there to get my check i was missing 700.00.......i was giving a telephone number to check and see if i had any debts and when i called there where no debts under my name......i spoke to someone from irs and told them what was going on and they asured me that they had nothing to do with the problem i was having with instant tax and that they have a tax scam going on all over the country......

i have been calling instant tax since febuary 4th and no one would pick up from the place i filed my taxes or the 1-800 number...... i finally spoke with keith today and now he's telling me that my $500.00 loan wasn't taking out that i got on december 24th,2011..........when i got my taxes done i asked the man that was doing them after he gave me the paper that shows how much i was going to get back was the $500.00 already taking out and he told me yes,

but today when i talked to keith he's saying the man didn't know what he was talking about and the $500.00 was never taking out...... this is the first time something like this has happen to me.......i always got my money back on time with no problems.....i will never go back to instant tax again.........my refund was suppose to be 2601.000,but when i went to pick up my check it was only 1901.00........i was highly upset......i rcently lost my son and i have pewople that i have to pay back for paying for my baby funeral service..........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instant-tax-services/washington-District-of-Columbia-20018/instant-tax-services-instant-tax-ripoff-customers-washington-District-of-Columbia-838372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instant tax services