Complaint Review: instantcheckmate

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: J****exworker — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
instantcheckmate
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

instantcheckmate dustin I used to work for this company and it is a complete rip off we were told to lie and rip off customers Las Vegas, Nevada

I used to work for instantcheckmate i cant give my name or they will sue me. I was told to lie and cheat customers when they called. If you tell them that you are going to charge back on your credit card they will automatically give you your money back because they are scared that the credit card company will actually check into the integrity of the company. The man who runs it is mike bunce he is not allowed on the phone however because he is always drunk at work and lost his phone privileges if you want to tell him how you feel his number is 7027595959. This company is a rippp offff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 01:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instantcheckmate/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89121/instantcheckmate-dustin-I-used-to-work-for-this-company-and-it-is-a-complete-rip-off-we-we-943296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instantcheckmate