Complaint Review: instantcheckmate

• Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: katch — Grass Valley California
instantcheckmate
3995 w. quail ave. las vegas, Nevada Internet United States of America

instantcheckmate INSTANT fraud CHECK ing account bandit soon to be in MATE Internet

while on line surfing, i kept seeing this ad window popping up from  instantcheckmate offering what sounded like a pretty good deal for a buck.

And, there were one or two individuals i planned on doing buisness with that I knew very little about, and some new neighbors moved in close to my house, so I thought, sure, for a buck, why not?

I signed up for the one dollar for 24 hour unlimited use plan on 11-13-2012. I used their service for an hour or less, and was done. Well, I was done, but instantcheckmate was not done.

I will be the first to admit that, A) i do not pay real close attention to my bank statements, ever sence I went paperless, because, well, you have to get on line...bla bla... and I just dont do that alot, resulting in me not noticing til now, that instantcheckmate has been defruding my bank account for 29.63 every month  to yesterday 3/15/2013 !! thats $148 total that was suppose to be a buck.

This from an outfit that affiliates itself with law inforcement, or at least as close as on could without pinning on the badge, with promises  along the lines of , if you buy, your taking positive step toward  "protecting you and your loved ones" from the scum of the earth

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instantcheckmate/internet/instantcheckmate-INSTANT-fraud-CHECK-ing-account-bandit-soon-to-be-in-MATE-Internet-1035379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instantcheckmate