Complaint Review: instantcheckmate

• Reported By: JMLopez — New York New York
instantcheckmate
4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 Internet USA

instantcheckmate false advertising Las Vegas Internet

SO i went to this site because it says that can generate a presons backgroung in reference to previous address, employment, sex offender and such; I am doing this for myself as i am going into a City job that requires a Federal backgorund, fingerprints and a 20 page background application and I needed to make sure all information is correct; so i bought the product thinking that I was going to get this information and when i print the report i only get my current address (duh) no previous job information, i know im not a sex offender, however I know i have a misdemeanor from about 3 yrs ago (disorderly conduct), however I dont know exactly when; as for memory i 43 and i dont have the greatesrt of memories.

So i called them and I ahve rtead the disclaimer, but can you honestly tell me that your dtabse hasnt even been update with better information that 2011ish.. are you freaking kidding me that I paid 22.85 only to find out that they dont have upt to date information; the did offer to give me back half of the cost; but do the math... how many people has this happen to and they say the same thing; its kinda like "we can say we may have current information, however most we dont.. the consumer will complain and we will send them half the purchase, theyll be a bit happy and we still pocket the other half; OR they can purchase the upgrade without any gaurantee that we STILL may not have updated information.

Jsut saying that thats a BIG red flag

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instantcheckmate/internet/instantcheckmate-false-advertising-Las-Vegas-Internet-1061607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instantcheckmate