Complaint Review: instantcheckmate.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: desshann — Lenexa Kansas United States of America
instantcheckmate.com
4330 S Valley View Blvd., Ste 118, Las Vegas Nevada Internet United States of America

instantcheckmate.com chkmate*instantcheckmate 866-4905980 Extremely Misleading Internet

I signed up for a 5 day service for $1.00. Somewhere in the "Very Fine Print" it must state something about charging you monthly after that. However I didn't see it. So the $1.00 charge showed up on my credit card 7 days later and then the next day a charge for $29.63 appeared on my credit card.
I called and remained on hold for about 20 mins. The customer service person was actually nice. However, they would not refund my money no matter what I asked. They said it was in the fine print.
Bottom line don't use this service! Hopefully my account is cancelled but I will know next month for sure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instantcheckmatecom/internet/instantcheckmatecom-chkmateinstantcheckmate-866-4905980-Extremely-Misleading-Internet-990449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instantcheckmate.com