Complaint Review: instocktrades.com

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Maximux — Maryland United States of America
instocktrades.com
10202-C Coldwater Road Fort Wayne, Indiana United States of America

instocktrades.com Cameron Merkler Deceptive seller. Will not ships on time. Advertised the item is available for purchase when its not. Fort Wayne, Indiana

Zero communication and zero item delivered within the promised time-frame for either thing.

I placed the order on the 3rd of September. It was a holiday so they should see and process my order on the 4th. By the end of the 5th I should see a status update on their website or an email about a shipping/tracking number. Waited till late on the 6th to email asking for a status update. Finally got a reply at 10pm on the 7th of September saying that two of the five books ordered are out of stock. I find this extremely odd considering I emailed a week earlier asking about the availability of a book that I do not see anywhere on their website for me to order. They replied within 12hours stating indeed that it was not available to order because it is out of stock. So I assumed that everything I see on their website is available to order and ship. They promised to ships everything within a 48 hours timeframe. In my case they went from the 4th, the day they actually saw my order, to the 7th, a Friday night to reply and finally giving me a status update through email.

My credit card company and I tried to contact them by phone to get a reply before they finally replied back at 10pm on the 7th of September. The phone number they supplied on my credit card statement in the description was to a not-in-service number. I don't know how this company or rather companies, because they have three separate entities at the following web address and providing three separate but related services:

Discount Comic Book Service
www.dcbservice.com

InstockTrades
www.instocktrades.com

My Digital Comics
www.mydigitalcomics.com

I don't know how does three separate companies get to be in business without provide a true form of communicating from person to person without face to face other than through email and to be around as they are, or so I heard. They only listed their mailing and email address as the main contact information. Go to any one of the three web addresses above and you will only see the following:

10202-C Coldwater Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46825
E-Mail: customer.service@dcbservice.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 04:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/instocktradescom/Fort-Wayne-Indiana-46825/instocktradescom-Cameron-Merkler-Deceptive-seller-Will-not-ships-on-time-Advertised-th-938299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on instocktrades.com