Complaint Review: Instyler

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — Orlando Florida United States of America
Instyler
P.O. Box 406, Frmngdale, NY 11735-0406 Farmingdale, New York United States of America

Instyler Tre Milano, LLC Instyler Instyler is claiming I purchased the product and delivered said product, but never purchased such an item Farmingdale, New York

Instyler sent a letter to my home in Orlando, Florida around the second week of December, 2012.  The letter claimed that I purchased this hair styling product and now owe them money.

The problem with this letter is that I never ordered the product!!  I was not even in the state at the time of this alleged order.  I spoke to a representative, but she was not helpful and only told me that the account would be investigated.

After several weeks, I received another letter claiming that I still owe this money and are now going to audit me by January 25, 2013 if I don't pay.

They are going to a National Collection Agency and other alternative routes to get their money.  The threat of trying to put in collections does not help their "case".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instyler/Farmingdale-New-York-/Instyler-Tre-Milano-LLC-Instyler-Instyler-is-claiming-I-purchased-the-product-and-deliver-1000203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instyler