Complaint Review: insuranceleads

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: juanita — gaston South Carolina United States of America
insuranceleads
austin, Texas United States of America

insuranceleads I was very new to this company work for AGLA as an insurance rep and figured I would try insuranceleads.com unfortunately I tried them was given 6 leads and returned 4 all were bogus except on austin Texas

I work for a very reputable insurance company and wanted to try a lead based company. Found Insuranceleads.com spoke with a rep and he assured me their leads were screened and the best not recycled, and honest and also if they were not good that I could get a refund. Well guess what they lied, I was given 6 leads and returned 4 only got credit for one. One of the leads told me that she was a college student and was on line doing a project that she didn't even want insurance or had a job(DUH). I want to be credited the rest of my money this company need to be investigated and a class action law suit filed. Oh and by the way they said they verified I asked them to let's call all the leads together on a three way and he denied request.

Juanita, Gaston SC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/insuranceleads/austin-Texas-/insuranceleads-I-was-very-new-to-this-company-work-for-AGLA-as-an-insurance-rep-and-figur-1012867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on insuranceleads