- Report: #1100614
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Insureme
Insureme1860 Blake Street, Suite 900 Denver, Colorado USA
Insureme Bogus leads Denver Colorado
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Purchased leads from Insureme. Of the leads I received, I was able to reach 2 of 26 by telephone. At least 5/26 phone numbers provided were to persons who, by way of the message on their voicemail, were different than the person who allegedly completed the quote request form. Of the two that owned the property:
1. one owned the location in question, had rented it a year prior and never completed a request for a homeowner's quote. Further, this person complained that more than 5 agents contacted her to get a quote
2. the second person was building a home that had not even started and just wanted an idea of price.Multiple attempts were made to contact all leads (most within 3-5 minutes of receiving the lead) and all were sent follow up emails. Never received any responses.
These leads were very poor quality and appear to be questionable in authenticity based on the customer that had never requested a quote and the lack of any response from all the others.
Suggest if you decide to purchase leads, you get some kind of report from them detailing their 'hit' rate on these leads and ask to speak to someone who has actually had success selling off these leads in your area. I wish I would have done that prior to wasting time and money....
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insureme/Denver-Colorado-80202/Insureme-Bogus-leads-Denver-Colorado-1100614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.