Complaint Review: Intagent

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Kelly — Fayetteville Georgia
Intagent
Ann Arbor, Michigan USA

Intagent Sorry service & trying to charge me again when I called to cancel Ann Arbor Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Satisfied with Intagent

*UPDATE Employee: reply

Real estate agents; Intagent agent sites are worthless.  I had my account from 6/13 through 2/14 and didn't get ONE lead from the site.  The worst part is when I decided to cancel there services as I was just wasting my money, they took my cancellation request and then CALLED me back to tell me they were going to charge me again because my cancellation date is 7 business days not 7 calander days.  What kind of business charges a customer again when they are cancelling?  I wouldn't have said anything about them but doing that is just terrible business practice and people should know their service sucks anyway.  They aren't worth $1 per month and don't waste your money paying for a semi custom website!  And if you don't like their service, expect to get charged again on the way out!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intagent/Ann-Arbor-Michigan-48103/Intagent-Sorry-service-trying-to-charge-me-again-when-I-called-to-cancel-Ann-Arbor-Mich-1122549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intagent

Satisfied with Intagent

AUTHOR: moorehousevalues - ()

I just wanted to share with you how great the experience was for me working with the Intagent team!  I'm really happy with the look & functionality of my new site (www.moorehousevalues.com). Due to a hospitalization I had an interruption in the design process that lengthened my turnaround time, yet every time I re connected I had great support with someone knowledgeable about MY project! Tara was especially helpful, and she was pivotal in my getting finally published online. Tara continues to help me tweak a bit- she is a tremendous asset to someone tech challenged! I was with z57 for over 10 years, they wanted to charge me extra for many services most companies include (like email). I didn't even get a mobile platform with z57.   Intagent website product is so much better & far less expensive than theirs!

If you are not getting leads I would only ask what you're doing to put your site out there.  You need to also promote your site not just publish it.  Do you mention it in your other advertisng such as realtor.com?

AUTHOR: INTAGENT - ()

Dear Kelly,

We would like to apologize for the miscommunication we had regarding the cancellation of your service.
We only meant that when cancelling, it should be at least be 7 days before the billing date to avoid getting billed. We are not trying to make money out of it. It was just an extra precaution so you will not be billed. Again we apologize for the miscommunication you had with our Billings Representative. Our agent did not handle this situation well and for that she will be dealt with accordingly.

We have already refunded you your extra monthly charge of $29.95 that’s was billed to you.

This is our Cancellation Policy you have agreed upon signing up.
(31.) Cancelation of Service
...Furthermore, you agree that in order to NOT be charged for an additional month of service, you must cancel your service plan before 7 business days of your next billing date. With our $29.95/month plan, you understand that you are charged on a monthly basis according to the date you sign up every month until you delegate otherwise.

Regarding what you said that you had the account from 6/13 through 2/14 and didn't get a single lead from the site - Having a website and doing nothing to market it will lead to "no lead" or no visitors to your website.  We noticed that you did not place many pages and other items in your site.  Our customer service has attempted to help you since you signed up with us to assist with this and help you put more into your website.

Customer service is something that our team thrives on.  We value how we help our customers and we have 1000s of satisfied customers around the country.  We are deeply sorry you feel this way about your site and would be happy to help you keep your website going in the right direction if you would ever like to.

Yes we provide you the website, features and the benefits of it but it is still up to you on how you market it to other people. It's the same whether you have our Design pro or Semi-Custom site or any type of site for that matter.

Thanks for your feedback and we hope that you give us a chance to make this right for you.

classic