Complaint Review: Integra Benefits

• Reported By: Greg55 — Tampa Florida
Integra Benefits
3501 Algonquin Rd. Ste. 240 Rolling Meadows, Illinois USA

Integra Benefits Beware of the Scammers Rolling Meadows Illinois

Insurance Agents..Beware of these Scammers. I am a former insurance agent with Integra Benefits out of the Chicago area. These people owe me thousands of dollars and have no intention of paying me. Not only am I not being paid as promised, I know many other agents that have worked for this company and are waiting for their money as well. These people are dishonest, money grabbing thieves that need to be shut down!

When I was first introduced to Integra they were the "upline" to a company called Premier Insurance Benefits. As an agent, I came there already licensed and ready to go. I sold many policies and was promised a commission on my sales. Most of my sales were through the Federal Insurance Exchange, aka Obamacare. Excuse after excuse was given for not receiving commissions, "the government had to pay the carriers", "the other company kept inadequate records", "you'll have commission checks within 30 days".

Integra and Premier Insurance Benefits split ways and one company began pointing to the other as the "real problem". Each company claimed the other was responsible for commissions, always without regard for the agents. I nearly had my home foreclosed upon and had to borrow thousands of dollars from my family just to keep our heads above water.

As of this day, August 22, 2014, I am still owed thousands of dollars in unpaid commissions for sales I made six months ago. As the upline General Agency, Integra has screwed not only me, but many others as well. This company, in my opinion, should not be allowed to conduct business. As insurance agents, we just want to get paid for the work we do. If you're an agent anywhere in the country and hear the name Integra Benefits, run fast and hard in the other direction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Benefits/Rolling-Meadows-Illinois-60008/Integra-Benefits-Beware-of-the-Scammers-Rolling-Meadows-Illinois-1171432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Benefits