controlling

• Submitted: Fri, July 22, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, July 22, 2005

• Reported By:St. Louis Missouri
Integra Financial Benefits, PC One
1320 Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Integra Financial Benefits, PC One ripoff Champlain New York

On July 5, 2005 I received a phone call at approximately 8:00 p.m. from a "company" called PC One asking me if I would be interested in a Mastercard credit card. I do not have a credit card and thought it would be a great way to establish my credit. I was told that I would have a credit line of $2500.00 per day.

I thought it was a great idea so I agreed to get the card. She transferred my call to another lady for a recorded confirmation. In the middle of the confirmation I had some more questions before agreeing to the terms. She told me that I would have to wait until the end of the recording.

At the end of the recording I asked her several questions and she told me that my credit line could only be $200.00. I told her, "No, I do not want the card and to please cancel it." She asked if I was sure. I told her, "YES, I don't want it cancel it." She gave me a cancellation confirmation number.

On July 22, 2005 I went to the ATM to get money and it said I had insufficient funds. I got to work and checked my bank account online, called the bank and found out that this "company" took $349.00 out of my account.

I have been on the phone with them all day and have gotten nowhere. Apparantly a "customer service" company called CCR answers all of their calls. I checked the Better Business Bureau and entered all four of the toll free numbers that I have. They are listed under multiple business names and seem to relocate often.

I have contacted authorities and our local news channels and made a report to the Better Business Bureau. I pray that they are caught and prosecuted to the FULLEST!

Antonia
St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2005 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Financial-Benefits-PC-One/Champlain-New-York-12919/Integra-Financial-Benefits-PC-One-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-150895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Financial Benefits, PC One