Complaint Review: Integra Financial Benifits - Citi Bank - Citibank

• Submitted: Mon, July 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, July 25, 2005

• Reported By:Winfield Kansas
Integra Financial Benifits - Citi Bank - Citibank
100-A Walnut Street # 197, Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Integra Financial Benifits - Citi Bank - Citibank ripoff, Credit Card Scam Champlain New York

I was contacted the first week of April 2005 by this company, they promised me a 2000/ Mastercard with Citi Bank for a small fee of $249.00 which I really didn't have and was getting married then 15th of that month and my husband has way to many credit cards as it was, but STUPID me bought into it.

Well they took thier money and I have called and wilth no return calls. No mastercard eaither after thinking about it and reading on the net I realized I was ripped off, I too have 2 kids to raise and no money for this crap they are wrong and I will be seeking an attorney in the matter to get my cash back with interest. The company is Integra Finacial Benifits, do not but into their crap!!!

Winfield, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2005 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Financial-Benifits-Citi-Bank-Citibank/Champlain-New-York-12919/Integra-Financial-Benifits-Citi-Bank-Citibank-ripoff-Credit-Card-Scam-Champlain-New-Y-151169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Financial Benifits - Citi Bank - Citibank