Complaint Review: integra telecom

• Reported By: the sign guy — Northglenn Colorado USA
integra telecom
1201 NE Lloyd Blvd, Ste 500 Portland, Oregon United States of America

integra telecom INTEGRA PHONE SERVICE Northglenn, Colorado

I have had Integra unfortunately for 3 years (because of a contract). I was getting ready to change phone service companies because of poor customer service and had no outstanding balance with them. When I was trying to switch the new phone company could not do so because Integra had a block on that because of a service order (there was none).

At this point I was moving to a new bigger office and need to change service location since Integra had a hold on my account I could not do so. I had to have Integra Move my phone line to the new location. I was told it would take 14 day to do so. It took them 46 day to finally make the move. (I was WITHOUT phone service during this time)

I then tried to switch service again and Integra automatically added 3 years to my contract.

And then I had interrupted service for an unpaid bill. they charged me for the time that I didnt have service during the move and they didn't change my billing address for the 2 months I had been at the new address they sent the bill to the address that they new was wrong I called customer service to get this fixed they said tough luck your in a NEW 3 year contract and that they would not release my number to a new Service Provider.  And after I had them change the address again wasn'd due for 12 days

I would NEVER USE INTEGRA Service AGAIN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2009 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/integra-telecom/Portland-Oregon-97232/integra-telecom-INTEGRA-PHONE-SERVICE-Northglenn-Colorado-483576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on integra telecom