Complaint Review: integra telecom

• Reported By: sarah — Tucson Arizona United States of America
integra telecom
1201 NE Lloyd Blvd., Portland OR Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

integra telecom Integra Shyster Phoenix, Arizona

Quest is a saint compared to this company. A rep came by my office a year ago and offered me great savings and higher bandwidth than my Quest account. To my misfortune, I transferred to Integra. My bill is higher and my bandwidth is smaller. The DSL is only 2 mgbs. I wanted to make changes to my service and discovered that I signed a 3 year contract (my fault for not reading the fine print). Changes are not allowed within your service -- only if you want to upgrade, not downgrade. The way the bill is broken up on paper, it says the DSL line is $45 per month. According to their customer rep, this is incorrect. My DSL line actually costs $80 per month. Can you believe it? $80 per month for 2 mgbs?! I cannot terminate the contract even with a penalty fee. The monthly bill with all of its phone and DSL features must be paid out for the entire 3 year contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/integra-telecom/Phoenix-Arizona-/integra-telecom-Integra-Shyster-Phoenix-Arizona-668701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on integra telecom