Complaint Review: Integrated card service

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Harold — Crystal River Florida
Integrated card service
po box 3429 IThousand Oaks, California United States of America

Integrated card service International card service Does not honor advertised rates or charges, Close your bank account immediately,they will use different names to rip you off IThousand Oaks, California

They advertised best rates and first 3 months free. Nothing they told me was true. I only processed 2 credit card transactions and it has cost me over 500.00 to date. I closed the account and 3 weeks later I got another charge from International card service for 89.99, it was debited out of my account and bank says they can not do anything after 24 hrs. .

Make sure you close your bank account as soon as you can to prevent further charges from these people. The so called senior account executive Zack Nawabi sold me this bill of goods and when I try to call him, they say he no longer works there.

I will file a complaint with BBB . Investigate before you sign up for anything,I wish I had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrated-card-service/IThousand-Oaks-California-91359/Integrated-card-service-International-card-service-Does-not-honor-advertised-rates-or-char-1035678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrated card service