• Report: #195701

Integretel 900 Service - AtlanticMgmt
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Integretel 900 Service, Atlantic Mgmt ripoff Phoenix Arizona

This website rocks!

After getting a virus that dialed the number, I got the $40 charge on my QWest telephone bill. I read everything on this website and called Integretel. I got Mr. Gibson who later told me his name was Gibson Charles. I informed Mr. Gibson that I was recording the phone call for my own use and got his permission to record him as well. (It took me three tries to get a person who would agree with this. When I asked to speak to a supervisor they put me on hold. I called back on another line here at work.)

Gibson gave me the spiel about the charge. I firmly insisted that the call was made WITHOUT my permission. More spiel, I firmly insisted again. He offered to refund the charge in its entirety, claiming it would take 1-2 billing cycles.

I made sure I had his full name and where to contact him.
I said thank you and hung up. Total time: eight minutes.

Be firm, tell them you are recording the conversation, be firm, do not accept anything other than a full refund and be firm. Easy, once you know how.

A
phoeix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2006 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integretel-900-Service-AtlanticMgmt/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/Integretel-900-Service-Atlantic-Mgmt-ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-195701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integretel 900 Service - AtlanticMgmt