Complaint Review: integrity mortgage & credit solutions

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2010

• Reported By: Vivian — liberty Indiana U.S.A.
integrity mortgage & credit solutions
510 w carman st Internet United States of America

integrity mortgage & credit solutions IMACS i was promised a refund of the money i paid them if they could not get results , its been a month later and i still havent recieved my refund and my e mails and phone calls get ignored Internet

i hired this company to help me with avoiding foreclosure and was promised that i would recieved a refund of the money i paid them if they could not get any results in my favor, the amount i paid them was $900.00. its been a month later now and my e mails and phone calls get ignored, i have an e mail to which they promised me my refund a month ago and i still have not recieved it and as a result now i am sleeping in my sons van because the money i was counting on to get another home i have not got back and needless to say i lost my house to foreclosure. its getting too cold to sleep in sons van and i have no where else to go. why do people like integrity mortgage have no compassion to make sure people like me get thier money back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/integrity-mortgage-credit-solutions/internet/integrity-mortgage-credit-solutions-IMACS-i-was-promised-a-refund-of-the-money-i-paid-t-655327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on integrity mortgage & credit solutions