Complaint Review: Integrity Sales and Service

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: Erik Davidson — San Diego California
Integrity Sales and Service
18915 Bull Rapids Road Spencerville, Indiana USA

Integrity Sales and Service 99trucks.com integrity sales and service are a family of con artists!I purchased a 1988 Pierce fire ladder truck from them June 26 of this year.tthey lied through their teeth constantly about the condition Spencerville Indiana

as stated I purchased a truck after seeing it online in the commercial truck trader from integrity sales and service in Spencerville Indiana.I flew out from San Diego test drove the vehicle which was not at all like they said it was they never did anything as far as mechanically going through in repairing it or servicing it in the least.I paid them $9,500 and drove away and it broke down on me 58 miles away from the dealership.Leslie the owner's wife agreed in writing to have it delivered to me for $2000 to San Diego.I returned back to San Diego in good faith and in a few days Leslie texted me that she needed another $500 to ship it she needed this wired right away.I did and then she told me in a few days that shook the cost would be instead between 8 and 11 thousand for shipment cause it was going to be considered a wide load.I realize then that integrity sales and service work on artists andinsisted on a full refund. [continued below]....

.....JJennings Randolph one of the family members in charge told me that he would take care of that and then I never heard back from them for 4 weeks.the cell phone number that I had been communicating with them come on suddenly return a message saying that he was a color is wearing outlaw biker and was going to loc notify the local chapter in San Diego to come after me.hi then call the company's number and Jennings Randolph notified me that the truck head conveniently been stolen a few weeks earlier.Unbelievable Master con artists they are.

I am now pressing criminal charges through the Indiana Attorney Generals office

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integrity-Sales-and-Service/Spencerville-Indiana-46788/Integrity-Sales-and-Service-99truckscom-integrity-sales-and-service-are-a-family-of-con-1077093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integrity Sales and Service