Complaint Review: integrity wireless

• Updated: Sat, October 29, 2011

• Reported By: Marilyn — springhill Florida USA
integrity wireless
1105 walnut st PK 5032 cary, North Carolina United States of America

integrity wireless T mobile Sold me a T-Mobile plan for phone and internet that I cant pay or access because my ss no. doesnt match my d.o.b.. cary, North Carolina

I was sold a Tmobile phone and  plan at the NC state fair. I was working the fair for Wade Shows. William Chandler handled my account. He got my s.s  or my d.o.b wrong. I confronted him with this and he assured me it would be fixed. My name was wrong on account and I also asked for a Tampa phone number due to living there. My name has been fixed. I have a Tampa phone number, but I cannot access my t-mobile. they also have my billing address wrong. I cannot receive or pay a bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2011 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/integrity-wireless/cary-North-Carolina-27511/integrity-wireless-T-mobile-Sold-me-a-T-Mobile-plan-for-phone-and-internet-that-I-cant-pay-793421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on integrity wireless