Complaint Review: intelenetwireless.com

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
intelenetwireless.com
Wichita, Kansas U.S.A.

intelenetwireless.com ripoff Wichita Kansas

Firstly, Dont buy anything from intelenetwireless.com. Though I entered my details properly for which I had printout as well. They have me as a Female. They S*** Big time. They dont want to talk about my own account, I lost my Mail in Rebate. Inphonic is another very big sick organization, the people without brains. Well I suggest people not to go with these organizations and waste your money and time.

Thanks Alot,

SS

Sumanth
Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2005 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/intelenetwirelesscom/Wichita-Kansas-67208/intelenetwirelesscom-ripoff-Wichita-Kansas-157918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on intelenetwireless.com