Complaint Review: Intelius

Intelius
500 108th Ave NE 22nd Floor Bellevue, WA 98004 bellevue, Washington USA

Intelius Unauthorized charges after people search bellevue Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Intelius Customer Care

After using their service to locate somebody for a charge of $6.95, I was greeted with a charge of $19.95 for a "subscription" that I'd supposedly signed up for.  No sir, I did not.  I just wanted the one-time search.  When I called to cancel the charge and refund it, I got a call center in India and talked with "Clifford" (jeez) who took forever and a day to confirm a refund.  Thanks Intelius, that's 30 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.  Go eat a large phallus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelius-/bellevue-Washington-98004/Intelius-Unauthorized-charges-after-people-search-bellevue-Washington-1065837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelius

Intelius Customer Care

AUTHOR: InteliusCustomer__Support - ()

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process.  The majority of our memberships are activated through either the acceptance of discounted pricing for individual reports, or through the acceptance of a full page offer advertised just prior to viewing the report.  All of our offers describe the specifics of the service, including billing.  Additionally, all of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.