Complaint Review: Intelius

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: chrisinsd — San Diego California
Intelius
500 108th Ave NE Suite 2200 Bellevue, Washington USA

Intelius Unauthorized charge to credit card, which I had removed by my credit card company. Now they are taking money from my bank account. Bellevue Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Inteliius Customer Care

i have no idea how intellus obtainbed my name and financial data. first, they began charging my Amex credit card without my knowlege. I disputed the charge and Amex removed it. Then, recently, I saw that intellus was charging my corporate checking account. The bank says they can't help me. what do I do now?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelius/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Intelius-Unauthorized-charge-to-credit-card-which-I-had-removed-by-my-credit-card-compa-1055366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelius

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Inteliius Customer Care

AUTHOR: InteliusCustomer__Support - ()

Intelius is an internet based company.  We collect and compile public records and publicly available information.  We offer services like background checks, people searches, and phone look-ups.

Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process.  The majority of our memberships are activated through either the acceptance of discounted pricing for individual reports, or through the acceptance of a full page offer advertised just prior to viewing the report.  All of our offers describe the specifics of the service, including billing.  Additionally, all of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

We apologize for any inconveniences that you have incurred. If you still need assistance, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.