Complaint Review: Intelius

Intelius
Bothel , Washington USA

Intelius Charged my account 19.95 for 25 months Bothel Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Inteliius Customer Care

I noticed monthly charges from intelius going back to 2011 in the amount of $19.95. I thought it was for my daughter's education as she was attending school in WA state. She is out of school and the charges continued so I called. They said I did a search for a person I have never heard of. They couldn't confirm either of my email addresses and kept asking me for credit card, and address information repeatedly. I was put on hold several times for lengthly time periods; long enought to do a search and find this site as well as an "alert" on the BBB site. They have promised me a refund for 25 months which I should receive in 5 to 7 days. I have a confirmation number. I bet they are hoping I want follow-through. Wikipedia has some interesting information on class action suit against this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelius/Bothel-Washington-98041-0808/Intelius-Charged-my-account-1995-for-25-months-Bothel-Washington-1047813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelius

Inteliius Customer Care

AUTHOR: InteliusCustomer__Support - ()

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process.  The majority of our memberships are activated through either the acceptance of discounted pricing for individual reports, or through the acceptance of a full page offer advertised just prior to viewing the report.  All of our offers describe the specifics of the service, including billing.  Additionally, all of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.