Complaint Review: Intellibiz (aka The Simple Man's Guide To Real Estate, Bill Vaughn, Charles Chuck Hall)

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 22, 2011

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
5 North Road, Limington ME 04049 Limington, Maine U.S.A.

Intellibiz Intellibiz The Simple Man's Guide To Real Estate Bill VaughnIntellibiz The Simple Man's Guide To Real Estate Bill Vaughn Charles HallIntellibiz (aka The Simple Man's Guide To Real Estate Bi Intellibiz charges automatically $9.95 mentoring/service fee that is supposed to be free, voluntary, optional; unfair, deceptive business practice, scam. Limington Maine

*Consumer Comment: Instigator and heckler

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: And Now For The Truth

*Consumer Comment: Another customer abused by IntelliBiz Customer Service

*UPDATE Employee: Donna seems unhinged

*Consumer Comment: CHUCK HALL IS INSANE AND RUNS A SCAM SITE

*UPDATE Employee: "Eric" is still wrong, as usual

*Author of original report: Intellibiz, no matter whom you hire to write excuses, your "trap" is still not excusable

*Consumer Comment: Do your Research Properly.

*Author of original report: Charles (Chuck) Hall Intellibiz twitst truth once again

*UPDATE Employee: Eric is Being Dishonest

*Author of original report: Intellibiz, The Simple Man's Guide To Real Estate, Bill Vaughn Charles "Chuck" Hall, Intellibiz charges automatically $9.95 mentoring/service fee that is supposed to be free, voluntary, optional; unfair, deceptive business practice, scam. Limington Maine

Internet scam: Intellibiz sells "The Simple Man's Guide to Real Estate", from Bill Vaughn (which was billed correctly), but charges automatically a monthly $9.95 mentoring/service fee, no matter if you want it or not, as an automatic add-on to your payment which is "free, voluntary, and optional" as they make you believe several times, until...

I never received an e-mail confirmation that showed the enrollment (only the bill for Bill Vaughn's guide) that I was enrolled in it until I realized that the reoccurring monthly charges for a never used service which was not from any "consciously" approved company.

Only if you catch the fact that there is a proactive "opt out" option (on another page, and in "terms and conditions") you must submit your "opt-out" in a separate, "please remove me" written e-mail. My attorney looked over it and finds also "unfair and deceptive" business practices. I personally add: "A typical Internet scam."

Response on the request to refund the 5 month charges from Intellibiz's Administrator/Customer Service Charles (Chuck) Hall who sees of course no fault on their side (101 extracts from his e-mail):

[quote] "You can choose to be as much an idiot as you wish. And you can make all the excuses you want to for not doing YOUR part - like READING what we told you to read THREE TIMES! But one thing is certain - each of us is responsible for our own choices. You CHOSE not to read ANY of the pages we provided that detailed the monthly fee. You CHOSE to not read the terms and conditions. Now, unless you are a two-year old who needs someone to hold his hand, I would suggest that you start accepting responsibility for your own ignorance. So, now we are blowing YOU off - all further emails from you are being blocked. Do not waste your time writing anymore childish drivel proving how incredibly irresponsible you are." [unquote]

As shown by Chuck Hall, this is their "level" of doing business; what more can you expect?

Intellibiz makes you believe on their website that they are just great: NOT SO. Intellibiz has been reported with complaints on the Internet several times and also received complaints through the Better Business Bureau. Most financial complaints are NOT resolved (check e.g. the BBB in Maine). And, they had complaints on "Improper behavior of a Customer Service representative"... REALLY?

If you have a similar story to tell, file a report here, file complaints at the Better Business Bureau, your State's Attorney General complaint section, and your financial institution/Credit Card Company. Intellibiz fails ethical business principles. It's time for a change.

Eric
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intellibiz-aka-The-Simple-Mans-Guide-To-Real-Estate-Bill-Vaughn-Charles-Chuck-Hall/Limington-Maine-04049/Intellibiz-Intellibiz-The-Simple-Mans-Guide-To-Real-Estate-Bill-VaughnIntellibiz-The-Simp-294667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intellibiz (aka The Simple Man's Guide To Real Estate, Bill Vaughn, Charles Chuck Hall)

Instigator and heckler

AUTHOR: SoldierofChrist - (USA)

Eric all I see from your email is that you purchased a product that you never used and if you would have read the term as I did when I purchased it that the Lifetime guarantee is unpon using it for a year and still not satisfied or unsuccessful and want your money back. I have personally emailed Chuck before and he as been kind and quick to respond.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

And Now For The Truth

AUTHOR: Bill - (Afghanistan)

Let me get this straight...

"Eric" purchased using the EZ Payment Plan (buy on credit) and then complains when IntelliBiz bills for the payments. Who would have thought a company would actually want to be paid for its products.

"Donna" orders the program using the EZ Payment (credit) feature, but her card is declined for all three monthly payments. She never paid for the program, as she admits, she stole it, and feels wronged because she is not getting the mentoring she wants. Perhaps if she were to PAY for the program she would be able to utilize the mentoring.

And "Ted" owns the program for 6 years, and admits he never used it or the mentoring. He knows the lifetime guarantee is obviously conditional upon USING the program, and though he never used it in 6 years, he wonders why he is no longer eligible for the lifetime guarantee. And after complaining for a dozen emails, "Ted" gets upset because Chuck loses patience with him. Note that for the first 10 or so emails Chuck was quite polite and tried to be helpful. But anyone can be pushed too far, and "Ted" seems to have that down to a science. It's called "baiting" a person.

Is that about it?

Carlton Sheets gets over 300 complaints annually at the BBB. So does Beck and most other "gurus". IntelliBiz has about a dozen in THREE YEARS, and every one was satisfactorily resolved and they have maintained an A+ rating for over 20 years.

IntelliBiz has thousands of documented, certified letters from clients who have made a lot of money using our program. And it is unfortunate that a handful of people who REFUSE to use it, or refuse to pay for it should be allowed to diss a company that has such a stellar record.

I do not find any credibility in any ripoffreport posts, as they are not vetted and anyone can post anything about anyone, even if there is no truth to it. And there rarely is. If a person's complaint is truly valid, they would be able to post it at the BBB and other credible consumer protection sites. They only post here because the credible sites do not permit bogus complaints.

Just for the record - other than monthly payments when a customer chooses to buy on credit (EZ Pay Plan), there are NEVER any "monthly fees" of any kind.

Bill Vaughn
Investor & founder of IntelliBiz

Another customer abused by IntelliBiz Customer Service

AUTHOR: Ted - (United States of America)

I submitted the following to the Better Business Bureau twice and received this message both times:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but an error has occurred. Information about this error has been sent to technical support.

If you need immediate with your complaint, please contact the Better Business Bureau that will be processing your complaint. You can find contact information for that Bureau by entering the zip or postal code of the company about which you are complaining in our BBB Locator at http://lookup.bbb.org. ==========================================

It makes me wonder how many other people tried to register a complaint against IntelliBiz ran up against the same obstacle. Its a good thing we have a site like ripoffreport.com to get the word out about businesses who do us wrong. ==========================================

Tried to submit to the Better Business Bureau: ==========================================

In all my years I have never been so mistreated by a professional representative of a company. My story is best told by reading the following exchange of emails: ==========================================

From:Ted

Date: Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 9:16 PM

Subject: Link provided with my purchase no longer works.

Hello,

The following link provided with my purchase no longer works: http://www.intellibiz.com/ismgtre Can you please provide a new one?

======== Original Purchase Email ========

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 5:34 AM, Admin wrote:

Please read this entire message - it contains important information.

Thank you for your purchase of "The Simple Man's Guide to Real Estate", Ted.

The following URL will take you to the online version - this URL is for clients only, so please do not share it. Your client status has been entered into the system, so you may ignore the "warning" page.

Your hard copy will be shipped next business day via USPS (Postal Service). In it will be the name and contact info of your assigned mentor, who can answer any questions, clarify anything not fully understood, and to help you through your transactions, as needed. If you have not already read the free eBook on creating wealth ("Wealth From Thin Air"), feel free to get it at http://www.intellibiz.com/wealth2.html. It's free, and full of valuable insight into achieving wealth. Regards, Chuck Hall Administrator IntelliBiz Although most parcels are delivered in just a few days, please allow the USPS up to two weeks for delivery.

In addition to any and all guarantees stated on our website and in the program, you also have three (3) days to cancel this order if you so choose. To be valid, cancellation must be made in writing via email within three days of placing your order. Then refuse delivery of the package when it arrives. No credits issued if package has been opened or no written cancellation received.

GUARANTEE: IntelliBiz provides a 110% lifetime guarantee - use the program for one full year, and if after that year you have used the program and the tools provided and still not profited to your satisfaction, you may keep the program and still request a full refund of the purchase price plus 10% - a 110% refund. ==========================================

Date: Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Subject: Re: Link provided with my purchase no longer works.

The online version was discontinued years ago due to hackers. There was nothing on it that was not also in your program.

Regards,

Chuck Hall

Administrator

Date: Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Hello Chuck,

Thank you for your quick response.

Can you please tell me what you mean by "your program"?

Date: Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Subject: Re: Link provided with my purchase no longer works.

Upon your initial purchase, you received either floppy disks or CD (depending on date of order) with the program on it. Depending upon your order, you may also have received a print copy of "The Simple Man's Guide to Real Estate". The link you sent was the link to the free online version, provided as an extra courtesy for convenience.

Chuck

Date: Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Subject: Re: Link provided with my purchase no longer works.

Thanks for explaining that, Chuck.

One of the main reasons I purchased your program was because of the "lifetime guarantee" you offered. Is there still a way for me to have access to this information?

Date: Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Subject: Re: Link provided with my purchase no longer works.

The guarantee was in regard to the program, not the online access or any of the other freebies. Again, we no longer have an online version - it's gone, so it cannot be accessed. Sorry. But as I said, the full program is on your floppies or CD, or your textbook. The online version is totally unnecessary. It was merely a free courtesy. ==========================================

Date: Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:13 PM

Subject: Re: Link provided with my purchase no longer works.

To tell you the truth, I don't remember ever receiving a floppy or a CD or a text version of your program. I just ran across the email where I purchased your program and wondered what I purchased and the validity of your guarantee.

So what exactly was I "guaranteed"?

Date: Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Subject: Re: Link provided with my purchase no longer works.

You did receive the program in the mail, delivered October 7, 2004.

And the guarantee is clearly stated - in fact, you included it in your email. Use the program and the tools provided (that includes the mentoring) for a year and if not satisfied, you may request the refund. Our records show that you did not use the mentoring at all in your first year. Or any year since.

Chuck

Date: Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Subject: Re: Link provided with my purchase no longer works.

But what is meant by "lifetime guarantee"?

Date: Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 4:37 AM

Subject: Re: Link provided with my purchase no longer works.

This will be my last reply. As detailed further in the written guarantee included with your program, as long as you use the program and the tools provided (which includes using the mentoring at least once per month), the guarantee remains valid for life. Had you used the program, and used the mentoring on a monthly basis, you would qualify. You obviously have not done either, so the guarantee has been voided. Sorry.

Date: Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Chuck, You stated the following:

You did receive the program in the mail, delivered October 7, 2004.

Yet I have no evidence to that effect. And because you are unwilling to provide online access to ANY of the material you allegedly mailed me, and decided to terminate our communication, you can read about how I, and my readers, feel about a company who misleads their customers with the false promise of a life-time guarantee in my blog entitled,

When a Life-Time Guarantee isnt worth the webpage it is written on.

Of course, I will include the entirety of our emails in order for people to obtain all the pertinent information related to you and intellibiz so they can decide for themselves.

I too am sorry we could not resolve this simple issue.

Date: Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Subject: Re: Link provided with my purchase no longer works.

In that case, prepared to be sued for libel and defamation. You placed your order SIX YEARS AGO. You NEVER USED IT, and even claim you do not REMEMBER it. You NEVER USED THE MENTORING.

The guarantee clearly states you MUST USE THE PROGRAM AND THE TOOLS PROVIDED in order to keep the guarantee valid. NOWHERE DO WE SAY THE GUARANTEE IS UNCONDITIONAL, you moron. There are conditions - there always are when the guarantee is for life.

You did neither. And now, 6 years later you decide to gripe. About what? We did everything we agreed to do. You did not. It matters not that your memory is so bad you do not remember getting the program, because we have proof that you did. And we have NO obligation to provide that, or anything else, to you. We CAN present it in court when we sue you.

As for the online version, it was CLEARLY STATED that it was a minor FREEBIE and not part of the program, and we have NO obligation to risk our entire business just to satisfy you, a whiner and complainer who is obviously out to try and get something for nothing, and to intentionally cause trouble where there was none.

You are obviously a loser, and I seriously doubt you have any readers worth mentioning, but that does not matter - if you post your libel and defamation, we will sue for everything you will ever own.

As a side note, any person who spends $70 or more for a product and does not receive the product would have complained long ago. How do you explain not complaining about not receiving what you ordered and paid for? Amnesia? Alzheimer's? Moron?

Tell it to the Pope. Bear in mind - we have been on the internet for almost 20 years. We have a HUGE readership, not only on our site but on our 4 blogs. And without saying anything libelous, we could easily make you look like the loser you apparently are.

Don't forget - publish the ENTIRETY of our emails, including this one. If you really do that, your "readers" will see for themselves that you and your opinion are worthless.

Have fun trying to explain to your "readers" how you now have a problem with a guarantee on a product you ordered 6 years ago, and now do not even recall, and therefore could not possibly have used it as required under the guarantee. And how you have a problem with the fact that freebies are not obligatory, and not covered by any guarantee. How do you guarantee something that is free?

Don't waste your breath - you are being blocked. ==========================================

Please note: Chuck has demonstrated behavior unbecoming a professional representative of IntelliBiz and condoned the companies unethical misrepresentation of a life-time guarantee.

I would not be surprised if they have revised their terms and conditions over the years based on other complaints Ive found online. However, this was not the case when I made my purchase.

Thank you for your time in this matter. Ted

My desired outcome is for Chucks superiors, associates and customers to learn how abusive he is in his role as a customer service representative of IntelliBiz. Also, I would like access to the information which carries their life-time guarantee I purchased.

Donna seems unhinged

AUTHOR: Bill - (U.S.A.)

First, "Donna's" so-called email to "us" was sent to [email protected] I see. There is no such email address here, which would explain why we did not respond to her. Had she emailed US, at OUR address, we would have answered.

Second, this person chose the EZ Pay plan (credit), then chose not to make any of the payments. This would explain why we told her we would seek legal recourse, since she obviously had our download already.

Third, she claims not to have found "notes" in the summary. That is because, asexplained if she actually read the program, that technically they are not called notes, and we rarely use that term. We use the true term, MORTGAGES. Mortgages are notes. Had she actually taken the time to read the materials, she would have known this.

But I encourage folks to read her last email which she printed here (which, by the way, never arrived at our office, as earlier insane rants similar to it caused us to automatically block her rants) because it shows exactly how unhinged she is, and why we took the stand we did. She is NOT showing all the other insane emails she sent.

So, she tried to contact us, but sent her email to someone else's address, then got upset because we did not respond to an email we could never get. Then she refused to pay even the first payment, and lied to her credit card company stating she never made any purchase from her, which is an OBVIOUS lie. And when, after not hearing anything from her up to that point, and only after she missed all her payments, only then did we threaten legal action, which is not only our right, but our obligation - to be paid for products a customer purchases. And she then starts with the insane rants you see in the last email she posted. I think that speaks for itself.

I also notice that she "doctored" our email to her. What she posted is not what was sent. That is more of her mental imbalance at work.

The woman did not email us - she emailed some other address, as you can see. She was a deadbeat, having never made a payment, yet expecting a product and service. She did not find the term "notes" in our summary, and made a false assumption based on her own ignorance. And then she started in with insane rants, forcing us to block all her future emails.

And yet she claims I am the one who is insane.

Chuck Hall
Administrator

CHUCK HALL IS INSANE AND RUNS A SCAM SITE

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

I ordered the "Simple mans guide to real estate" only because these scam artists put up a doorway page stating 16 times on one page that this guide told all about Notes. All I was interested in was the Notes. I ordered this scam package which wouldn't let me download the package, the tool was broken. Therefore I couldn't find anything with Notes or anything else for that matter. I sent 2 emails to them, I'll copy and paste them here.

From: Donna REDACTED ([email protected])
Sent: Wed 2/04/09 10:50 AM

Dear Sir,

I purchased this program having only an interest in the Notes. I'm copying and pasting the link and the verbage thatled me to do the purchase:

If you are truly interested in really learning how to make money in notes and real estate, pay under $70 and receive the benefit of free, unlimited coaching from in-house members of their own investor group, "The Simple Man's Guide to Real Estate", is worth considering.

I see nothing in the Summary about notes. Let me know where it is please.

Help #2?
From: Donna REDACTED ([email protected])
Sent: Wed 2/04/09 10:52 AM

P.S.

I can't download the "Install Software" either.

Ok so these clowns never responded back to me. I couldn't download ANYTHING and gave up. I keep getting threatening emails (even though I couldn't access the "Product") and here's insane Chuck Halls latest email to me:

Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:44:08 -0700
From: [email protected]
Subject: Legal action against you, REDACTED
To: [email protected]

Since you have chosen to intentionally STEAL our materials (you DID receive the download for "The Simple Man's Guide to Real Estate, and then took your money back - you are a thief), we have decided to make an example of you.

First, we are initiating a lawsuit against you for the full amount, plus chargeback fees, plus all court costs.

Second, we are filing criminal charges against you for theft of product by deception, a felony

Third, we are going to report this as a BAD, UNCOLLECTED DEBT on all three of your credit reports, which will seriously damage your credit for 7 years.

And there is one more thing - but we will surprise you with that. We are going to enjoy this!

Do you see what a threatening insane freak this guy is? lol here's my response to him:

From: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Legal action against you, Wray
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 11:35:47 -0400

Wow, you sound so desperate over a product you advertise that doesn't have what you claim it does. And how would I know, I couldn't even access your download crap which I said in 2 emails to you which I got no response back from.

I filed an FTC report against you a month ago, for harassment. And I'll be forwarding your new threatening email to the FTC as well.

But I'll play this game with you because I'm bored. I require the following items from you within 10 days. If I do not receive each item listed below within 10 days, Game over:

1. Send me the contract with my wet ink signature on it.
2. Do you have a collection Bond for your collection attempts? If so, I need a copy of it.
3. Proof of the existence of an account or contract in the actual flesh and blood name of DONNA LEE REDACTED, duly signed and witnessed by both parties, not a unilateral agreement, not an adhesion contract and upon which signed page there is reference to the entire agreement. Note: DONNA LEE REDACTED is an artificial entity, a limited liability legal fiction trademark which constitutes valuable intellectual property, and all rights, title and interest are reserved.
4. Send me the Law that specifically states a LIVING person must pay for a product when they don't receive the product.
5. To avoid violations under Title 15 USC et seq, I need your Bond/Policy Number, the underwriter of said Bond/Policy, and the agency in which it is registered with in order for me to facilitate a distress against it
6. Send an Invoice signed under your full commercial liability, not a statement, for any amount of money allegedly owing or owed to by DONNA LEE WRAY and I'll be happy to pay it
7. I need your home address so I can bill you for the consideration as my time is worth 10 ounces of pure Gold per hour, every hour, every day. Thats right, I'm going to bill you administratively and when you default I'm going to sell my judgement against you to every bill collector in existence!

P.S. If I do not have these items I requested within the 10 day timeframe, I'm filing a RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST YOU for the ongoing ridiculous harrassment. Furthermore, I will file every rip off report known to man. Furthermore, as my name is common law copyrighted, I'm billing you $2,000.00 times for every time you type it, say it, put it in a form, email it, file it, shove it lol

P.S.S. And last but not least...I hold the superior lien, first in time, first in line. So if you want to collect anything from me, GREAT, you just have to pay me the $100,000,000,000.00 Lien first. laughing!!!!

P.S. I DEMAND A COPY OF YOUR FORM W-9 AS WELL

Ok so this freak Chuck Hall and his cronies lie, say that it's "Other people" that are liars and have their "Facts wrong", what do you have to say about this one Chuck Hall? You can't weasel your way out of this one. Chuck Hall is like Drew Peterson, it's always "Someone else's fault", not his. It's not Chuck Halls fault that his cheesy software download was broken, OF COURSE it's his stupid customers fault. What a joke, what a major RIPOFF. You have 9 more days to provide me with all the information I demand you sick creep Chuck Hall.

"Eric" is still wrong, as usual

AUTHOR: Chuck - (U.S.A.)

First, I do not know who "Nate" is, but we thank him for his post which pretty much discounted "Eric's" dishonest accounting. Second, Eric tries to make 7 complaints in 3 years look like many more, when in fact he is again being dishonest. One complaint can and often does include more than one issue - Eric has apparently chosen to list the issues, and tries to tell people they are all separate complaints. They are not.

Eric is also dishonest about there being a "monthly fee". There is not. Eric is also being dishonest about his so-called lawyer who tried to harass us. What he does NOT tell you is once the lawyer received the documented facts, rather than Eric's BS, the lawyer dropped Eric's case.

Unfortunately, no matter what business a person might be in, there will always be dishonest complainers like Eric.

Before you choose to find fault with IntelliBiz based on Eric's dishonesty, discover for yourself - check our record at the BBB, and check our site - there are NO monthly fees.

The only "monthly fees" we have are when a new customer chooses to buy our program on credit, with monthly payments. That is what Eric had chosen, and he decided not to pay what he owed, which is why we had earlier stated that he had cheated us. For those buying on credit, there is, naturally, an installment agreement, and that is - and always has been - clearly stated on our website. For those who choose to pay everything in full, there are NEVER any monthly fees.

No doubt this individual "Eric" will continue to post lies and deceptions - that is what people like him do. We all know people like that. But it will change nothing - Eric is inherently dishonest, and a perpetual complainer whose only desire is to harm others.

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

The fact is, NOT EVERY CUSTOMER that gets dissatisfying service or ripped off files a report (makes sense?), only a small percentage, especially if not a large sum of money is involved, like in this case. So you can be sure that the number of actual complaints is MUCH higher.

Here is a more detailed listing of complaints from the Better Business Bureau, copied straight from their site:

2 regarding Credit, Billing or Collection Issues:

1 regarding Product Quality Issues:

1 regarding Defective, damaged or incorrect product received

1 regarding Refund or Exchange Issues:

1 regarding Failure to honor refund, exchange or credit policies

It may be also interesting to you to read the following link that the Better Business Bureau itself has its share of problems "Protecting Businesses".

Be careful with Intellibiz's hidden "active opt out" motoring/service fee, no matter if you want it or not, it is an automatic add-on to your credit card payment which they make you believe is "free, voluntary, and optional". Don't fall into their trap.

Do your Research Properly.

AUTHOR: Nate - (U.S.A.)

Ok, Eric,
I have to say, people like you give good places a bad name.
First, your link to the Better Business Bureau goes to a Check Printing website, which is no doubt owned by you, or you are an affiliate of.

To View Intellibiz's BBB Report, please go to:

7 complaints, in 36 months. All of which, Could have been a human, credit card processor, or delivery service problem, not Intellibiz itself as an Entity. I cannot be for sure, but as someone interested in this program, it is a pretty good ration, Especially since All 7 were taken care of to the satisfaction of the BBB.

Compared to Time Warner Cables BBB Report:

441 complaints in 36 months, with not all resolved without litigation.

Apples to Oranges? Not really, because TWC is a public company, and worldwide, does not mean it is not "infallable" ....

Intellibiz, is in an "arena" where if you looked up a Carlton Sheets, John Beck, Etc, with only 7 BBB complaints, in 3 years, This place looks like a saint.
Just because an individual does not take it upon themselves to make things happen, it does not mean something is a scam or ripoff.

I have been over charged at the bank, grocery store, etc, and moved on without blasting the whole internet or local community, which ones and where, etc.

So, though your experience may not have been pleasent, there are many people like you, who will complain to everyone about any little thing.
Put your efforts elsewhere, where they may be useful.

Charles (Chuck) Hall Intellibiz twitst truth once again

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

Hello everybody:
If one knows the actual facts and seeing the response of Chuck Hall 5/4/2008 it shows how incorrect this individual is. Trying over and over again to cover up their deceptive business practices, he starts now to twist the truth with false statements to make me look like the bad one. Sorry Mr. Hall, the Internet has no secrets; we will let the world know how it REALLY was.

If you get involved with him/them and happen to DISAGREE with something, then you will quickly see that HE is the one who is "incredibly rude"; I wasn't, I kept my cool intentionally. See just one of his comments in my original report. This is not how a credible company's customer service representative e-mails customers. And, try to call them... a phone number that no life person answers.

I will clarify a few FALSE statements of Intellibiz/Chuck Hall in his recent rebuttal report:

- Intellibiz changed somewhat the website after my incidence; but still BEWARE of the hidden MONTHLY fee where you must ACTIVELY opt out.
- I never "cheated" the company (????) Excuse me? How can I? I paid for the initial information in FULL by credit card, no "payments". BUT, they charged my credit card from then on every month with that hidden "Service fee" (never had any service from it!), so I STOPPED IT after I discovered it finally after a few months through my credit card company. That's it.
- No Attorney harassed them; a simple letter was sent by my attorney to state that they should refund the money (around $50) of the monthly service fees they collected. Period. They never did.
- Check out yourself the Better Business Bureaus in their operating state and other states, and you'll be the judge. Don't take my or Hall's word. However, it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to see the number of complaints that were filed. It also shows in those BBB reports that several complaints were filed based on rude customer service. Hmmm...
- Finally, he discredits this site, "Ripoffreports" with zero credibility. Isn't that what c****s and sleazy individuals do quite well? Trying to shut everybody up, discredit anybody who complains, and make themselves look like the shining stars? You have a nice example right here.

Just be careful. It is your free will to do business with them. I just reported how I was treated, how some of the money was pocketed by them, and why I did not like it. Again, just be careful.

Eric

Eric is Being Dishonest

AUTHOR: Chuck - (U.S.A.)

This individual's "complaint" is completely bogus, so much so that it's hard to know where to start.

First, the only "monthly fee" we have is for those customers who choose the E-Z Pay plan, and the payments are UP FRONT, near the top of our home page in big, bold red letters, and throughout our site. Anyone who orders our program using the E-Z Pay plan is expected to make the payments. Eric did not. He decided to cheat us. He took our materials, then refused to make the payments he legally agreed to in an installment contract. Anyone visiting our site at www.intellibiz.com can see that for themselves. There are no "hidden" fees or charges at all.

He tried to get his "attorney" to harrass us, but after we provided his attorney with all the documents, and copies of web pages, his attorney dropped that person's complaint like a person drops a hot rock.

This individual was incredibly rude and used foul language, trying to cheat us out of the cost of our product.

He goes on to say that there are "several complaints" on the Internet - but there are only two - this one is one of the two. After 20 years in business, if a company only has two "complaints" by people like this, the company is doing well. He also says we have several "unresolved" complaints at the BBB - but a check with the BBB will show that we have NO unresolved complaints, never have, and the BBB has always rated our company SATISFACTORY.

Anyone who checks our site, checks the Internet for "complaints", and checks with the BBB will find that this individual has lied about everything.

Ripoffreport was advised that this complaint was bogus, but does not care - they post any complaint, valid or not. As far as we are concerned, ripoffreport has ZERO credibility.
No refund, only snotty e-mails from Administration.