Complaint Review: Intellicorp InTouch

• Updated: Wed, January 19, 2011

• Reported By: Randy — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
Intellicorp InTouch
Beachwood, Ohio United States of America

Intellicorp InTouch Incorrect Background Report, No Refund or Correction Beachwood, Ohio

I needed a criminal background report right away to show a new client. I found Intellicorp's web site, offering such services. I searched for my own name and found an exact hit. So, I ordered a report.

After paying, the report I received didn't match my name, age or state. Plus, it showed a criminal record!

I submitted a support request asking why this happened and if it could not be corrected, to get a refund. The person responding said they get the closest match possible and that refunds are not given.

My complaint is that this company gives the illusion that your information has already been located. Just pay the $18 and you can see the report. This is NOT what I got.

I went to another site and got the report (correct) with no problem for my client.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2011 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intellicorp-InTouch/Beachwood-Ohio-44122/Intellicorp-InTouch-Incorrect-Background-Report-No-Refund-or-Correction-Beachwood-Ohio-684505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intellicorp InTouch