Complaint Review: Intelligent Beauty

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Stump541 — Caroga Lake New York
Intelligent Beauty
28516 Livingston Ave. Valencia,CA 91356 Valencia, California USA

Intelligent Beauty, Sensa Weight Loss System Did not work at all. Lost NO weight. Valencia California

In 2012, I subscribed to the Senswa Weight Loss System. I  am already on a strict diet;  I usually consume 1600 calories on what is characterizrd as a  "Paleozoic diet". The Sensa system has two components; "salty", asnd "sweet". I do not nuse sweets, so I used that component on starches instead.Siux months  later, I had not lost an  ounce; with out ordering any more, the company automaticaslly sent the first two month supply for another course. I cvalled the company, as specified in the instructio9ns, recieved an "RMA" number for return of thr product, and was promptly refunded the money they had automatically billed my credit card.  I  ran this material through a gas chromatigraph; it is indeed allmost 100% maltodextrin, a very coimmon and VERY CHEAP "filler" in food and drug products; I used to work nat a microbiological laboratory for a  period of thirty years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intelligent-Beauty/Valencia-California-91356/Intelligent-Beauty-Sensa-Weight-Loss-System-Did-not-work-at-all-Lost-NO-weight-Valenc-1074433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intelligent Beauty