Complaint Review: intelliloan

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Tony — Encino California United States of America
intelliloan

intelliloan doesn't deliver Internet

After three months of trying to refinance with this company, I found another company to deal with and they closed my loan in ten days.

Every time it looked like we were going to close, Intelliloan asked for the same information over and over again. They needed updated paystubs and more and more income verification. When I asked why they needed the same information, they told me that since so much time has gone by, they needed to run my credit again and get updated income verification again. So much time went by because of their underwriting department taking so long. My appraisal came in at more than three times the loan amount I was asking for.

Three weeks after my appraisal they were still dragging their feet and asking for updated information. I called another company and they approved my loan and I signed loan docs after only ten days.

Everything they said at the beginning of this ordeal sounded great. After three months, nothing they said sounded great. If you like being lied to and enjoy getting the run around. By all means use Intelliloan. If not. RUN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/intelliloan/internet/intelliloan-doesnt-deliver-Internet-965999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on intelliloan