Complaint Review: inter face

• Reported By: papamiggs — HOMESTEAD Florida United States of America
inter face
150 e palmetto park rd suite 175 boca raton, Florida United States of America

inter face ripped me off for 50 bucks!!!! boca raton, Florida

*Author of original report: interface rips me off for 50 bucks!!

Inter face rip off!!!!
 I was approached by a young girl at the dolphin mall in Miami because she said my kids were cute, same junk they tell everybody, so anyways she tells me that a company is looking for cute kids for gigs and tells me its FREE, now we all fall for that because they are not charging you anything at the moment, I get a call the next day, I get all my 4 kids ready for an appointment in Boca Raton, I live about  1 hour away so yeah wasted my gas, anyways we wait an hour when we get there and then get approached by a B. Taylor, she is nice and all smiles and praises my kids and so forth, the interesting part is when I mentioned I was a pastor, now that hit her kind of hard because I cant remember if she said it was her father or one of her family members who started a church in the house, so she can recall how building a church was, then she said the council took the church and left the pastor with nothing, so yeah I guess that was a weak spot, her demeanor changed though as if she felt bad she was about to rip off a pastor, anyways after all the praise and small talk she whips put a pamphlet and lo and behold there were prices on taking photo shoots, from 595 to 6000 DOLLARS!!!!!!
I looked at my wifes face and knew she was trying to play it off, we have been married 11 years so I know her, so anyways I tell her I cant afford it and she tells me that she appreciates my honesty but she would invest in me by lowering the cost of the package deal, so yeah real bull here. A person who doesnt know me is going to invest in me? I work for an alarm company and they do the same junk in sales, Im just an installer so I dont go that route, anyways I say I cant then she asks me, how about 280 dollars? I say no, then she says how about just 100 dollars for at least one? She tells me that opportunity may pass me by, meaning if I dont pay  they wouldnt accept me again, so I say I cant afford it and thats all I have to my name , and get this, she says well how about 50 bucks?? talk about being desperate, at this point I was so irate that i told her yeah its fine just to get the heck out of there, and because she said I have 3 days to cancel but you have to do it in writing and mail it certified but it was Saturday, so guess what Monday is the third day and if I send it out then it would get there Tuesday, so i guess it wouldnt count but by law its 3 business days, same as the cancellation notice the alarm companies give you, she didnt give me that form so she broke the law there, anyways it was pathetic that she wouldnt let me go, we went from 6000 to 50 bucks, this ought to show you how desperate this agency is, someone should play a joke and bring a hyper kid in there and talk about how he likes to eat his own poop sometimes and wear mommy's underwear and see how they react, most likely they would say, thats amazing we could use him in one of those teen movies!!!!! They need to all get a life, yeah I lost 50 bucks and feel sorry for those who lost 700 or more but learned a good lesson, NOTHING IS FREE and if you want money for your kids and college funds for the future and a good home and food then hey, WORK FOR IT. Just my 2 cents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/inter-face/boca-raton-Florida-33432/inter-face-ripped-me-off-for-50-bucks-boca-raton-Florida-834026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on inter face

interface rips me off for 50 bucks!!

AUTHOR: papamiggs - (United States of America)

SCAMM