• Report: #1120407

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jasmina S — Chevy Chase Maryland
Inter Face
9318 Gaither Rd, Suite 220, Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Inter Face It is been more than a month since I canceled my daughter's agreement by certified mail( as required), and didn't get my money back. Last time I talked to Jeff on the phone and he promised to send check but nothing. Everybody should avoid this place. Gaithersburg Maryland

This people will try to aproach you anywhere, in the mall, on the street.... Well, I canceled my daughter's agreement within 3 days, by certified mail( as required), and they are supossed to send me a check for amount I paid, $ 1645, in a month from the day they get my cancelation. it is been longer than a month and I didn't get money back. In meantime I talked to Jeff, Gaithersburg location, and he promised to send money back, but nothing.

I am going to wait a few more days before I call my lawyer and sue them. Will keep you posted what is happening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inter-Face/Gaithersburg-Maryland-20877/Inter-Face-It-is-been-more-than-a-month-since-I-canceled-my-daughters-agreement-by-certi-1120407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inter Face