Complaint Review: Inter National Bank

• Submitted: Sat, May 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 10, 2008

• Reported By:san francisco California
Inter National Bank
PO Box 2136 Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Inter National Bank Removed money from card Austin Texas

I received a $100 gift card issued by Inter National Bank for Christmas of 2006. The card says it is good thru 09/09

When I recently tried to use the card there was no value left. When I called customer service I was told the card had zero balance. When I said I never used the card they checked and said I had $45 and the rest was taken as inactive fees.

After complaining to three people hopefully my card was restored to it's full value.

My friend also had fees taken from his card too.

Woody
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2008 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inter-National-Bank/Austin-Texas-78768/Inter-National-Bank-Removed-money-from-card-Austin-Texas-331848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inter National Bank