• Report: #1119453

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: no need to know, but you are welcome. — Boca Raton Florida
InterFace
150 E. Palmetto Park Road, Suite 175 Boca Raton , Florida USA

InterFace - Got Talent, InterFace, Talent Marketing Company acting, modeling, singing, dancing, judging, scam, taking all your money, never getting it back, company should be immediately shut down Boca Raton Florida

*Consumer Comment: Lets File a Class Action Suit Against Interface

*Consumer Comment: Lets File a Class Action Suit Against Interface

I want to inform everyone of the truth of InterFace. No matter what state you may find the company in. I worked for the company for over a year. When you get the words from an employee, a manager of various locations, you know it is the truth.

I could no longer work for the company once I realized what was going on. Every child has that dream of becoming a model or actor, maybe even singer or dancer, such as myself. My family was scammed when I was a child and took every penny we had, but of course my family did it to make me happy. Not only did we spend thousands of dollars, we got nothing out of it. This is exactly what will happen to you if you trust this company for one second. I could no longer do to people what happened to me.

Scenerios, Brutal Honesty:

#1- Low class very poor white trash looking mother walks by with nappy hair, flip flops, and a white tee with the most beautiful blue eyed, black haired, dimpled,  baby girl with more talent that half the people these days...you will be ignored. You are not good enough.

#2-High class very exclusive family with designer bags, jewls, shoes, clothing etc with the ugliest children on the planet...will be attacked as if you are already a celebrity. You are EXACTLY what they want. YOU HAVE MONEY.

So, to make it very clear....this company does not care the least about the look of your child, this company judges on the entire family look and your wealth. To make matters worse, lets say the company does sign up scenerio #1 because they are desperate to reach quotas....and #2...the #2 family will get "stamped". meaning the "vip/head director of bullshit" will be speaking with you.

As soon as you do the worst thing in your life and sign up for that phone call to meet a director for a "no cost evaluation" you are screwed. You will get anywhere from 1-5 phone calls a day. Lets say you go into the office, notice the cameras ALL over the place...you are being watched and judged and as you are sitting there excited with your child, they are determining which sales director will take you and get the most money out.

You know those employees at the mall, asking you to sign up...lets say they sign up someone with no money...they go into the office, act a fool and don't buy anything, the employee gets fired for being a failure and not having enough confidence to approach that mom that already knows every word about to come out of her mouth is a lie.

The success rate is a complete lie. Everything is a lie. I honestly can't believe you parents are so cluess. I KNOW you google search everything these days. I KNOW you see all these scam reviews about them. I know you dont want to go but i KNOW your child does. You need to explain to them that they are better then that company, and have more potential than anyone there would ever know. If you'd like to get your child into modeling/acting....i mean reallly realllly want too... then check out the agency "world of kids".

Please stop being such a moron and read the small print with these people if you really have no sense at all and go into the appointment. THEY CLEARLY STATE "we are not a modeling agency", meaning "IM TAKING ALL YOUR MONEY"...just wake up people. Don't let them crush your wallet and kids dream.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InterFace-/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/InterFace-Got-Talent-InterFace-Talent-Marketing-Company-acting-modeling-singing-da-1119453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InterFace

Lets File a Class Action Suit Against Interface

AUTHOR: SteveS1013 - ()

Hello,

Like you I was ripped off by InterFACE in Boca Raton. I would like to start a class action lawsuit against them. I beleive there are many more families like ours who have been ripped off. I want this company SHUT DOWN and all of our money returned to us so this does not happen to other hard-working families who are trying to give their kids a leg up in life.

If interested email me at [email protected]