Complaint Review: interface Talent

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: Sperry — port st lucie Florida
interface Talent
boca raton fl 33432, Select State/Province USA

interface Talent  will not refund my money boca raton fl

*Consumer Comment: You don't have to wait until someone sues them, you can do it on your own

On Saturday February 15th 2014, we took a trip to interface Talent who stated that they wanted to market my son because he was so fotogenic.  So we went, they built my son's hope to become a star and then told me that it was $995 to keep going, that Alexander was going to work with my son to sign him up for nike and microsoft one and so on...  I told them that it was too expansive so we broke the payments in to 3, where I paid $258 on Feb 15th and $517$ more on the next trip.

I called them on Monday after doing my research that the whole thing was a scam to tell them that I needed to cancel and get my money back, so they told me that sure not a problem they will take care of it.  I call them back on Wednesday to make sure that they are working on my refund and they told me that there is no notes in the account and that since it is 4 days out they can no longer refund me the money...  I just want to sue them for raising my son's hope, and fraud... If anyone knows anything regarding a lawsuit please include me in it!!! They need to pay and close down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/interface-Talent-/boca-raton-fl-33432-Select-StateProvince/interface-Talentnbspnbspwill-not-refund-my-money-boca-raton-fl-1126046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on interface Talent

You don't have to wait until someone sues them, you can do it on your own

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

Get out your contract that you signed with this 'agency' and file the lawsuit yourself in small claims court. You don't have to go in with someone else, you can do it on your own.

Of course, you want to make sure that the contract doesn't say something different from what they told you verbally.

If they didn't have you sign a contract, you can sue them anyway. Good luck. Hopefully you win and get your money returned to you.