Complaint Review: Interface Maryland

• Updated: Thu, January 09, 2014

• Reported By: bjski1017 — Severn Maryland
Interface Maryland
9318 Gaither Rd Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Interface Maryland They didn't told me that in case of cancelation, if have to be in 3 business day & by a certified mail, which is not enough time. I did it & havent receive the refund & they dont answer the phones Gaithersburg Maryland

To whom it may concern:

My husband is an active duty service member & we received orders for a relocation.  I send my cancelation certified letter & it was received on 12/20 according the customer service rep. Today is 01/09/14 and I havent receive my refund. I called & they transfered me from extensions to extensions but nobody answered my inquiries. The "talent director" dont told me during the interview thatin order to process the cancelation I have to send a ceritfied letter during the next 3 business days, wich is not enough time & I could loose my money. I send the letter, now 20 days from it, I havent receive my refund. I'm wondering how many people they ripped off with this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-Maryland/Gaithersburg-Maryland-20877/Interface-Maryland-They-didnt-told-me-that-in-case-of-cancelation-if-have-to-be-in-3-bu-1114315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface Maryland