• Report: #1161995

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: Corine — port St. Lucie Florida
Interface Modeling
150 E Palmetto Park Rd Boca Raton, Florida USA

Interface Modeling Agency and Staff (Alex) scam artists - Mall recruiters introduces us to Interface main Office in Boca, sold us a dream, coherce us into large financial obligations ...no contracts or update Boca Raton Florida

I was sold a dream by recruiters at Interface, my 3 yr old toddler  and neice were introduced to modeling opportunity at local Jensen Beach mall. After several calls from agency, we made the effort to meet with assigned staff (Alex) who sold us a golden opportunity for my toddler and my niece.

We felt pressured to meet their deadlines: photo shoots, picture reviews and setting up payment plans;  They advised us of providing assistance with solicting their pictures and modeling opportunities.  It has been over 3 months without any updates or any contacts from them or other companies solictiing them as models.

This whole experience has been a farce. The company has a third party that is currently deducting monthly payments from my account for services not being rendered.  I am truly disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-Modeling/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Interface-Modeling-Agency-and-Staff-Alex-scam-artists-Mall-recruiters-introduces-us-1161995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface Modeling