Complaint Review: interface modeling

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: tweedy272 — phila Pennsylvania
interface modeling

interface modeling ripped me off , Internet

i was contacted by this scam of a agency and i was giving and appointment date the same week i called and i was told to bring in 3 photos to he meet and greet and as soon as we got inside it was we need to forms of i.d one with a photo the other like a credit or bank card then he say well u cant use a social security card. so we pulled out our bank cards n then puut them back .so from once we got there it was drama. we had a 4pm appt n i had to keep going upfront to ask what was taking so long. finally after a hr of being there bout to leave the man finally came out.  i was bumbarded with this is what u need and which card do u like to use .after seeing that me and my fiancee showed our cards then we were told i am gonna give u a deal dont mention this to anybody else i will get in trouble .then we were promised a personal photographer/celebrity stylist/makeup artist , yeah right we had a girl put detangler in my sons hair , and one of my baby wipes was used on his face i was charged 595.00 for a 4 outfit shoot we only got 2 outfits and i paid 300.00 cash fpor marketing and i wasnt able to see my son photos when promised and i am still having login problems. as of now i want my money back and i suggest u dont signup becuz they are scandalous

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/interface-modeling/internet/interface-modeling-ripped-me-off-Internet-1045335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on interface modeling