Complaint Review: Interface Network Talent Agency

• Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: Joseph — Miami Florida United States of America
Interface Network Talent Agency
150 Palmetto Park Road Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Interface Network Talent Agency Interface Network Model Agency Steal my money and time. Boca Raton, Florida

I invite all people that are victim of Interface Network Talent to come with me to Boca Raton, FL and stand outside of their company to promote their bad service and keep people away from being their next victims.

Lets arrange a day and time to go there with big signs announcing their bad service to keep people away from them. It will be video tape and We will post it on YouTube, Google Videos and other sites to keep people away front there. I am a web designer and I will do my best to stop their website stealing innocent people and I will do as much as I can to stop this company.

Please email me to arrange a day and time to meet there and stop them.
webvision@live.com

Help me help others. Lets stop this company once for all.

Sincerely: Joe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2012 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-Network-Talent-Agency/Boca-Raton-Florida-/Interface-Network-Talent-Agency-Interface-Network-Model-Agency-Steal-my-money-and-time-859085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface Network Talent Agency